[En-Nut-Discussion] NutTcpAccept() timeout

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jul 20 17:08:36 CEST 2006

I understand your view in general, but we do not have NutTcpTryReceive()
or NutTcpTrySend() either. Setting

   NutTcpSetSockOpt(sock, SO_RCVTIMEO, &tmo, sizeof(tmo));

affects the standard API call and it is difficult to explain, why
NutTcpReceive() takes care of this option, but NutTcpAccept()
ignores it and the user is forced to call NutTcpTryAccept() instead.

Harald