[En-Nut-Discussion] NutTcp--HELP--

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jul 25 09:46:33 CEST 2006

Hi Raul,

This is not really specific to the Ethernut project. I'd suggest
to take a look to one of the C Tutorials in the Web, like

http://www.hurgh.org/books/c_in_21_days/index-1.php

Most C standard library functions are available with Nut/OS.

Btw. no one can learn C in 21 days. Tutorials will teach you
the basics only. To learn programming with virtuosity, you may
then study the code of more experienced programmers.

Harald