[En-Nut-Discussion] serial communication receive task hangup

Don Ingram don at led.com.au
Thu Jul 27 01:41:24 CEST 2006

Harald Kipp wrote:
> If you installed Nut/OS in a different path, you need to
> create a new application tree as well.
>
> Harald
>
> At 14:24 26.07.2006 +0200, you wrote:
>> ok, after stumbling again over forgetting to restart the configurator
>> after changing the setup it compiled well, also my application.
>>
>> But NutVersionString() still delivers 4.0.3.2 !?

I am having good success with "junction.exe" from Systems Internals for handling
different versions of ethernut & winavr.

This allows you to set some generic paths for winavr, ethernut, app dir. These
aliases point to specific version trees. I can then run .bats to change versions
at will by changing the traget pointed to by the alias & the rest of the system
is oblivious to the new "actual" paths.  Haven't had this much fun since the old
mid 80'S days of AmigaDOS ( now there was a sweet little system )...

--
Cheers

Don