[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut for ARM7

Greg wood greg.wood at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 27 16:41:44 CEST 2006

I have done some experimenting with my ethernut V1.3 board.  I think that for some more intense applications that might come forth in the future the ARM CPUs would be a better choice.  I have also done some testing with ARM CPUs and am quite pleased with them.  I was thinking of purchasing Crossworks from Rowley Associates to do my development work with ARMs.  Is it possible to use Crossworks in conjunction with Ethernut?

It seems like ethernut has great potential to run on the AT91SAM7X from atmel once a few bugs are sorted out.  Would it be possible in the future to run ethernut on the SAM7-EX256 from olimex when in becomes available?

Regards,

Greg Wood