[En-Nut-Discussion] eeprom

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jul 27 17:32:48 CEST 2006

Hi Andrew,

It is indeed possible, that the EEPROM routines may fail when
used concurrently. However, I can't see where a task switch
may happen. Note, that Nut/OS is cooperative. Thus, thread
switching will take place on NutSleep(), NutEventWait() and
other suspending calls only. And I can't see any of them in
the EEPROM read/write code.

Harald