[En-Nut-Discussion] Device driver for graphic display

Matthias Wilde ethernut at stockelache.de
Sun Jul 30 17:45:42 CEST 2006

Hi Per,

I am not sure if the following links provide a library for exact your controller, however the libraries are helpfull and there is the german website which might be also helpfull - anyway with google I found nearly for every controller I was searchin gfor some sample codes.

http://www.apetech.de/article.php?artId=3&nnId=12
http://serdisplib.sourceforge.net/index.html

http://www.mikrocontroller.net/forum/list-4-1.html

Best regards