[En-Nut-Discussion] NutEventPostFromIrq and C++

Matthias Wilde ethernut at stockelache.de
Sun Jul 30 17:46:49 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I do not know exactly from which version you introduced the "new"  NutEventPostFromIrq "function", might be 4.1.9rc4. However, I am not really happy with this style. You replaced the function by a macro define which is not very helpfull using C++. So my code demands now copy constructors for NUTTHREADINFO....

However, I can not see any reason why you introduced a macro and do not stick for the function, which would work fine for me. Just to make clear, I do not claim the new modification / implementation of the function itself. So, if there is not really a reason, please do not use defines, which also recommends Scott Meyers  ;-)

Best regards

Matthias

--
Give Spammer no Chance use BCC