[En-Nut-Discussion] List of Latest Changes
harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Jul 30 21:23:33 CEST 2006
I'll soon commit the following updates:
* include/sys/event.h: Missing typecast in NutEventPostFromIrq()
fixed. Thanks to Matthias Wilde.
* net/ether_addr.c, include/netinet/if_ether.h: New functions
ether_aton() and ether_ntoa() added.
* fs/basename.c, include/libgen.h: New function extracts last
component from pathnames.
* fs/dirname.c, include/libgen.h: New function extracts parent
directory from pathnames.
* fs/pnutfs.c: PNUT file system fails after some modifications
done previously for the PHAT file system. During directory open,
the NUTFILE structure must be allocated in the file system
driver. PnutDirRead() must return -1 if the end of a directory
is reached. Reading unused directory entries must update the
file position pointer.
* fs/dirent.c: Already disabled NUTFILE structure allocation
finally removed from opendir().
* configure.ac: Additional spaces at some line ends let Autoconf on
Windows fail with 'already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES'. Thanks
to Andras Albert, who detected and fixed it.
More information about the En-Nut-Discussion