[En-Nut-Discussion] Testcase For Crashing Nut/OS

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Sun Jun 25 13:34:56 CEST 2006

Hi guys

NutEventPostFromIrq does modify the event queue, so I must be
declared volatile.
As  for the putchar in the IRQ routine:
- if it were the devUsartAvr driver which will block on a ring buffer
-- that should crash
- I don't know which driver code to look for DEV_DEBUG but I would
try the same
test case WITHOUT putchar but, if you like blink an LED or something.

best,
matthias