[En-Nut-Discussion] Fix 060626

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 03:54:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

Yes, it is very notorious. You can check the archives for full coverage. It
afects mainly the network, if you don't plan to connect it to any network,
then you are safe. From your message it seams that you are unconfortable
about NutOs due to the bug discussion. For me it has the opposite effect, it
strengthens my confidence in it. The discussion actually shows that we have
here very talented and dedicated developers/community that is capable of
dealing with obscure bugs. One simply can't say the same about many of the
alternatives to NutOS.

Hope this helps a bit :)

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Corrêa