[En-Nut-Discussion] Multiple interfaces

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 04:02:17 CEST 2006

Hi there,

   I don't know much on the subject either, I just follow some of the list
topics :)
   With that said, I remember it being asked before, and I belive the answer
was no. Has to do with lack of support in routing logic. That is, I'm
assuming that you are asking about multiple network interfaces ;)

    Hope it helps

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Corrêa