[En-Nut-Discussion] OS Trace

José Vallet jose.vallet at hut.fi
Wed Jun 28 15:54:45 CEST 2006

Being still a newcomer to NutOS, I drank two shots of vodka and tried to
compile the whole OS "all by myself" after enabling the tracing with the
configurator :-)

But GCC told me that
tracer.c:(.text+0xcc): undefined reference to `sig_OVERFLOW1'

:-(

I didn't know well how to proceed. Any hints are very welcomed.

José