[En-Nut-Discussion] FW: iCC AVR 7.06B compiler (A marketing feat)

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Fri Jun 30 09:34:22 CEST 2006

Jerome

You will see on http://www.imagecraft.com/software/ that the licensed
STD version of the ICCAVR supports 64K so it would appear that you have
a fully functional STD version.  (as opposed to ADV and PRO)

If NutOS standard code demos now require >64K, I suggest you contact
Richard at Imagecraft as they are pretty flexible and responsive.

Personally I see a good case for providing the full mcCoy for the 45 day
period from a Sales point of view.  We're sold on it.

Cheers
Brett