[Fwd: [En-Nut-Discussion] Simple analogue port F sample code?] Answer Found

Tim Tait tim.tait1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 18:16:44 CET 2006

Brett Abbott wrote:

> Hi
>
> Ive found the answer already posted - apologies for the noise.
> It'd been lost it in the English language barrier.... You say tomato,
> I say tomatouge. ;)
> <http://www.nabble.com/Is-this-a-bug-or-a-feature-in-mktime--t61176.html#a197320>
>

> Thanks
> Brett

I found that I had to set the conversion frequency again by calling
ADCSetPrescale, after calling ADCInit, or I did not get valid data... I
don't know why. This is with 4.0.2. Does yours work without it? I'm
curious if it is something I somehow did wrong.

<http://www.nabble.com/ADCInit-bug--t1142494.html#a2995032>

Tim