[En-Nut-Discussion] Reading input states on Ethernut3

Chris dc229 at clweb.ch
Wed Mar 15 01:11:46 CET 2006

Hello Frank,

I ran into the same question last week. Fortunately the ATMEL spec for AT91xx contains
some helpful information regarding PIO.

Levels on the PIO pins can be read in the register PIO_PDSR (Pin Data Status).

The following line should do the job for Pin 49 (P2):

   int state49 = (inr(PIO_PDSR) & _BV2(2)) ? 1 : 0; //  0: low, 1: high

Regards,

Chris