[En-Nut-Discussion] newbie question to simple demo

Olaf Schirm oschirm at web.de
Wed Mar 22 16:13:33 CET 2006

Well this helped,
setting the Crystal Frequency in the nutos configurator solved the problem.

Thank you, now I can continue to work on the PCB because the basic setup is
running now. The full application is not working right though, this must be investigated
in detail, I might be back with more questions, but for now that's it,
thanks again
Olaf