[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS for AT91SAM7X

Steffen Koepf skoepf-ml at opaya.de
Thu Mar 30 11:35:35 CEST 2006

Hello,

> has anyone planned or allready ported Nut/OS for AT91SAM7x?

I am planning to design a AT91SAM7X based devlopment board
with a DP83848 Ethernet PHY, among other things.
But the AT91SAM7X* seems to be delayed... it is now in the
sampling state for more than 1/4 year... in the meantime
it is listed at digikey with 0 items in stock and as a
delivery date the 04/21/2006 is named.

> any hints what needs to be done to get it work?

- Writing a driver for the internal Ethernet MAC
- Writing a driver for the used external PHY
- some other things...

Regards,

Steffen