[En-Nut-Discussion] X10 Interface

ivesworking ivesworking at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 22:00:29 CEST 2006

any idea how much it cost ?
i like this design, however i am investigate on the possibility on putting
power line control to IP,
the ST7538 cost around 8-10USD per pcs, if i pay a few dollar more i think i
able to get homeplug chip that run pure ip on PLC,
actually this is just for investigate as knowledge
and as i know, X10 on US are selling at around 10-15USD per pcs of device
for switching on or off or motion sensing,
i believe the price advantage is came from the volume, but i am not sure
what is the situation,

wfloh