[En-Nut-Discussion] Coder wanted.

Kathy Quinlan katinkad at kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
Sun May 7 10:10:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a customer who needs the following written:

Code to run an ethernut with medianut to decode a multicast stream and
provide audio output. It will need a section to drive an LCD (2x16) and
a few push buttons.

I will provide the hardware design, but I need someone to write the code.

If you think you can do this, please email me privately with a price,
and if it is acceptable, I will get a contract and NDA written up.

Kat.
  K.A.Q. Electronics     Website: www.kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
  IM: Yahoo: PinkyDwaggy MSN: katinka at kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
  For Everything Electronics 		   Phone: 0419 923 731