[En-Nut-Discussion]Problem with ADC

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Tue May 23 18:50:52 CEST 2006

hi

I remember reading in the avr128 datasheet that the adc can sample up
to 10.000 Samples/sec. (without a specific clock in mind).
By checking the formulas in the datasheet I figured out that I can
get 250.000 Samples/sec on our BTnode which is running at 7.328 Mhz.
And this calculation was correct, I got a sample roughly every 4 uS.
Maybe the accuracy goes down but this was no issue to me and I didn't
verify the final accuracy/

m.