[En-Nut-Discussion] ATMEL AT91RM9200

Michael Jones Michael.e.Jones at web.de
Tue May 30 12:22:26 CEST 2006

Hi!

Yes, porting Nut/OS has been in the discussion - we have only not made up
our minds yet. If you want to "see" the board you may want to try:

http://private.l-s-b.de:81/CPU-AT91RM9200-R1.png

Regards,
Michael

PS: If anybody is dying to do a port for this board and has the time - well
we might have a board and some money (as we are short on time)... Please
contact me via Private Mail at mj-3022 at l-s-b.de