[En-Nut-Discussion] installation problem: Ethernut V 1.3G

Michael Gong mwgong at cs.utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 27 19:19:52 CET 2006

Hi,

The Ethernut Version 1.3 Hardware User's Manual (p.7) says:

"2. Connect Ethernut's DB-9 RS232 port to an available COM port using
the serial cable".

I assume the "serial cable" is the long cable included in the Ethernut
Kit. Is it correct ?

The long cable has 2 heads, one says "MINI ADAPTER" , "SERIAL PORT
ADAPTORS D9/D25", and the head has 9 holes. The problem is that I can't
use it to connect the DB-9 RS232 port on the Ethernut board, but the
cable and the port don't match.

What should I do ?

Regards,

Mike