[En-Nut-Discussion] NUT OS UNIX emulation

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Nov 3 12:12:36 CET 2006

Hi Jerome

If the PPPC.c application uses a serial port (which I guess that's
the idea of PPP), then
the application might work. The unix emulation so far only maps the
serial ports to real
ones or tcp sockets, but normal ethernet networking is not supported
(although this
should not be very difficult on a normal unix machine).

cheers,
  m.