[En-Nut-Discussion] where to buy the "unregulated power supply"?

Michael Gong mwgong at cs.utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 15 15:40:01 CET 2006

You just reminded me. The box said " AC ADAPTER", but on the actual adapter, 
it said: "OUTPUT: 9V DC 500mA".

My question is  if it is a wrong one and I use it, will it break the 
ethernut board ?

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Harald Kipp" <harald.kipp at egnite.de>
To: "Ethernut User Chat (English)" <en-nut-discussion at egnite.de>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] where to buy the "unregulated power 

> Any polarity will do. All Ethernuts have a rectifier bridge,
> which will switch polarity automatically.
> However, AC will not work...just in case someone has this
> idea. :-)
> Harald
> At 09:23 15.11.2006 -0500, you wrote:
>>I bought an adapter with 9v at 500mA, and it is "center positive". Is it a
>>correct one , or I should choose the "center negative" ?
> _______________________________________________
> En-Nut-Discussion mailing list
> En-Nut-Discussion at egnite.de
> http://www.egnite.de/mailman/listinfo/en-nut-discussion

More information about the En-Nut-Discussion mailing list