[En-Nut-Discussion] RTC/Eeprom at the SAM7X EK board

Lokker, Ronald R.Lokker at krohne-altometer.nl
Wed Nov 29 17:37:15 CET 2006

thanks it works

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: en-nut-discussion-bounces at egnite.de [mailto:en-nut-discussion-bounces at egnite.de] Namens Lokker, Ronald
Verzonden: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 5:48 PM
Aan: En-Nut-Discussion at egnite.de
Onderwerp: [En-Nut-Discussion] RTC/Eeprom at the SAM7X EK board

I will add a RTC component to the sam7x dev board

I use the same component as the ethernut3d board X1226

I know that the pinning are different

Ethernut3

X1226 SCL (pin6) -> AT91R40008 PIO 17

X1226 SDA (pin5) -> AT91R40008 PIO 16

(My) SAM7X

(soft TWI)

X1226 SCL (pin6) -> SAM7X PIO A 26

X1226 SDA (pin5) -> SAM7X PIO A 29

In the configurator (I load the sam7x device) I can add the Device Drivers X12xx diriver enable on

But the os build not the twi lib file

How can I config correctly the hardware to solve my problem

How works the config tool to build the os

Ps at the hardware pins TW I can not connect at this moment the rtc device

NOTE: The information transmitted in this email is for the person or entity to which it is addressed:
it may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, use, retransmit or disseminate this information.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. No responsibility is accepted by the KROHNE Company
for any loss or damage arising from receipt of this message.
Furthermore, unless explicitly stated, this email is in no way a legally binding agreement.
The views represented in this email do not necessarily represent those of the corporation.