[En-Nut-Discussion] Up/down interface, heap

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Tue Oct 3 10:40:41 CEST 2006

Andras

I recall many many nights of pain and suffering finding just the right
order and combination of PPP management commands to stop the memory leaks.

If you would be happy to take a sample code from me and turn it into a
"sample PPP" project for the nutos Project, I would happily spend some
time taking my code and cutting it down to the PPP basics.  I dont have
the time to test it and convert it into a nutos sample project but if
you do, Im happy to do what I can.

Cheers
Brett