[En-Nut-Discussion] Bug List

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Oct 5 18:10:29 CEST 2006

Hi Ashley,

At 11:15 02.10.2006 +1300, you wrote:
>Noticed that the OCR_VALUE macro was wrong.  Note that the TICK_FREQ macro
>is also wrong.  I assume these were both based on the same formula that may
>have been slightly incorrect.  There are also some possible bugs with the
>heap available space variable that I posted recently.  Never did see any
>evidence that they were looked into...
>
>Regards
>
>Ashley Duncan

No wonder, these things are typically quite mind buggling.
Some time is required to understand these tricky calculations,
at least for me.

I've fixed this bug #1567729 and also bug #1567729 (heap).
However, for OCR calculation you overlooked possible rounding
errors. So I took over Lars Andersson's solution, which he
posted here some time ago.

Anyway, your support is highly appreciated.