[En-Nut-Discussion] NutOs for atmega2560

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Oct 13 10:44:09 CEST 2006

Zhao,

It is currently supported for the ImageCraft compiler only.

In conf/arch.nut you'll find the entry

   macro = "MCU_ATMEGA2561"

of which you can change

   requires = { "TOOL_CC_AVR", "TOOL_ICC" },

   requires = { "TOOL_CC_AVR" },

to enable this MCU for GCC. But probably you'll run into
more problems than that because of the 3 byte PC used in
the ATmega256.

Harald