[En-Nut-Discussion] 4-6 serial ports on the ethernut?

Ovidiu ovidiu256 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 10:48:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am thinking of using a software solution (direct connection of max232 to
the i/o port), but i don't know if this is possible with Nutos without some
serious programming (or maybe it is easy, but i don't know how...) and I
don't have knowledge of any "hardware" chips that can do this. Can you give
me some advice on this?

Thank you in advance,
Ovidiu

PS: I forgot to say that I'm going to use Ethernut v1.3H