[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems with http response headers on IE?

Erik Lindstein erik at ledutveckling.com
Wed Oct 25 14:37:57 CEST 2006

Sometimes IE don´t display my cgi-pages it just complains and shows something simmilar to "Can´t show page"
When this happens it can help to restart my Ethernutboard ( for me it lookes like this problems are sporadic )

I can always download the static webpages from my nutboard in IE, its just the dynamic cgi-pages that have this problems.

The strange thing is that Mozilla always workes fine.

And if i look at the reponseheaders there i read this:
Response Headers - http://192.168.0.101/

Server: Ethernut 4.0.3.2
Connection: close

200 Ok