[En-Nut-Discussion] port to LPC2148 ?

Rick Collins ethernut at arius.com
Sun Oct 29 14:35:28 CET 2006

At 07:28 AM 10/29/2006, you wrote:
>has anyone done , tried or working towards porting ethernut towards the
>Phillips  LPC21xx by any chance , in particular the LPC2148 .
>
>I am being directed towards it , and resisting all the way, screaming !
>
>Dave

Why are they directing you towards it?  I can see why someone might want
you to consider it as part of your MCU selection, but why do they have a
preference?

I don't see where the LPC2148 has a built in MAC or even enough pins to
connect one externally.

I believe Philips (NXP) has one nearly ready for introduction with
Ethernet.  You might contact them to see when it will be out.