[En-Nut-Discussion] HTTP-Server with combined UROM an PNUT file system?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Oct 31 15:52:58 CET 2006

Peter,

AFAIK, the problem is that only one root directory for the
HTTP routines can be specified. If enough space is available,
you may copy the UROM files to PNUT on startup and register
PNUT as your HTTP root.

Nut/OS does not support directories as mount points like
UNIX/Linux. Mounting on Ethernut 3 is used to mount
removable media (MMC/SDCard).

Harald