[En-Nut-Discussion] Blocked NutTcpAccept ?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Oct 31 16:28:21 CET 2006

Petr,

Sure, that the socket from the last connection has been
properly closed?

Does Ethereal show FIN and its ACK? If that it missing
(peer killed the hard way) there is no chance for a TCP
receiver to detect a broken connection. (Except keepalive,
which is not available in Nut/OS.) Would a receive timeout
help (see NutTcpSetSockOpt())?

There had been a few fixes (ARP, IP) during the last weeks.
Did you try version 4.2? If the problem still exists with
this version, we may add it to the bug list.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=34079

Harald