[En-Nut-Discussion] RFC: Extending Network Configuration

Michael Jones Michael.e.Jones at web.de
Tue Oct 31 21:59:43 CET 2006

Hi!

Well yes, your later assumption is correct. The space is needed for storing
in general and for that time when DHCP is not used or available. For DNS it
is most likely that DHCP will deliver an Address, yet for SNTP it is not so
clear as this is a option that mostly has to be enabled on the DHCP server.

Cu,
Michael