[En-Nut-Discussion] data collection over ethernet

Muhammad Azeem Azam muhammadazeemazam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 17:27:54 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

I have to work in Visual studio 6.0 .

I am new to Visual C++ programming.
I am working on a project that requires communication between PC and
Microcontroller.
I have to built a TCP/IP stack in microcontroller.
How is it possible.
I hae to work on CHARON II.

I think my Microcontroller would be a server.
I don't know what i have to do on PC side.
Do i need to implement TCP/IP protocol on PC side as well

What kinds of library packages should I use to achieve this.
Winsock (windows socket 2),  CSocket or other?
I found much information on the net but I don't know which method is gd for
me.

Bye