[En-Nut-Discussion] ICCAVR7 Compression Issue

Jason Walton walton.jason at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 22:35:40 CEST 2006

After a great deal of help from Harald, the HTTPD project compiles and runs
very well on my developers board.  I have chosen to use the ICCAVR
(Professional) tool set to compile the project and have found quite an
interesting glitch.  It seems that when the "Compression" option is turned
on, the code seems to fail at NutRegisterDevice(&DEV_ETHER, 0, 0) line 554
of httpserv.c.  The "Optimization" option works fine.  Not sure what the
issue is, so I'm posting this issue here, as well as sending a notification
to the Imagecraft folks.  Until the issue is resolved, I'll run without
"Compression" enabled.

Thanks all,

Jason Walton

Compiler: ICCAVR7.07 (Professional)