[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems with UART.c and _read()

Jason Walton walton.jason at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:25:30 CEST 2006

Harald/Discussion,

Is there a particular "Hyperterninal" setup that is prefered.  I'm
attempting the rs232d project now with similar results.  The data pushed
from the telnet session displays perfectly on the Hyperterminal (UART
Output); but when a response character is sent back to the UART, the telnet
session fills up with random, non-ascii characters.

Thanks,

Jason