[En-Nut-Discussion] Interrupt Priorities

Tim DeBaillie debaillie at ciholas.com
Sun Sep 17 19:40:24 CEST 2006

I am setting up two interrupts with Ethernut 4.1.9 rc on a SAM7X
(AT91SAM7X256-EK).  I want a timer counter (TC1) interrupt and the IRQ0
interrupt.  Ethernut has NutIrqSetPriority available to set priority
levels.  I can't seem to find any documentation that defines what priority
levels are available.

The threads have priority from 0-->255, 0 being highest priority, but what
about the interrupts.

I read in the AT91 interrupt example that 0 is the lowest priority.
Generally this means this is serviced last on multiple interrupts.  Is
this the same on ethernut?

I need to setup the TC1 interrupt as the highest priority (serviced first)
and the IRQ0 interrupt just below that priority.

Thanks in advance,
Tim DeBaillie