[En-Nut-Discussion] Bug in nutconf.exe V1.2.3 from ethernut V4.03

Andreas Heinzen heinzen at fh-koblenz.de
Wed Sep 20 17:54:24 CEST 2006

On an german Windows XP installation I selected my Homepath as directory
for the samples, (selected by the Browse... button) it was:

C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/%username%/Eigene Dateien/nutsamples

(that's Windows default, not my idea)

as you can see there are spaces in the pathname, which confuse the build process.

It was easy to fix, just edit :
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\%username%\Eigene Dateien\nutsamples\Makedefs

and quote the spaces with an backslash (the slash is the path seperator):
top_appdir = C:/Dokumente\ und\ Einstellungen/%username%/Eigene\ Dateien/nutsamples

Because Makedefs is common for all samples, everything should be ok.
But maybe it could be fixed in a future version of netconf.exe.

Thanks

Andreas Heinzen