[En-Nut-Discussion] eboot - bootloader under 4k

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 06:02:24 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

   Ever since last year
(http://www.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2005-May/004446.html)
eboot wasn't compiling under somewhat recent gcc versions. Today I
gave it a try to optimize a bit of the space based on the code from
appload. The only problem is that my SP Duo died. I don't know when I
will have one again since its currently sold out at Embedded
creations.

  So, anyway, if someone could check it out it would be great. I have
attached a patch based on current CVS then I can commit it if it's
reported to work.

   There are still other places where the same optimizations can be
applied further reducing the size.

Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa