[En-Nut-Discussion] memory allocation

WEHBI Rami r_wehbi at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 30 14:18:04 CEST 2007

Hello!

  when I am having a problem creating a thread using the function "NutThreadCreate". I looked more deeply in the code, it seems that the variable "static size_t available" is not bieng initialised (its value is zero). this variable must be set at the begining I guess, which part of the code must do that, or which function in NUTOS?

  thanks
  Rami