[En-Nut-Discussion] AT91SAM7X256 and ethernut

Paulo Silva psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Fri Aug 31 18:53:26 CEST 2007

HI.

A friend and I, will use an Olimex board SAM7-EX256, and I saw that ethernut has a config for AT91SAM7X256, so I was looking into Nut/OS configurator  and a doubt has born when I saw  option "Non Volatile Memory", unlike AVR, AT91SAM7X256  does not have an eeprom memory, by this way where is saved network configurations? in the hardware where was tested this compílation for AT91SAM7X256.

Regards

Paulo