[En-Nut-Discussion] Building and debugging SAM7X using Rowley CrossWorks

Dave Warren dwarren at luescher.com
Thu Feb 1 18:05:31 CET 2007

I have managed to build and debug Ethernut for the AT91SAM7X-EK using
Crossworks. Thanks to Micheal Fisher his project posted on the web was a
help. Crossworks is not free however it is reasonably priced £500 rather
than thousands.

Now I can set breakpoints in the code when running from Flash. I can use the
J-Link from Segger. Compared to using bare GCC it is a great step foreward
(I never did get Eclipse for work right, and debugging with J-Link I
couldn't get to work)

I just thought I would let everyone know my experience.

Dave Warren