[En-Nut-Discussion] ftpserv image burned to flash doesn't boot

Jose Vicente Sanchez Ortega jvsanchezo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:26:04 CET 2007

Hi, Matthias:

Thanks a lot. Anyway, I'm trying the burning with the option
-DIMAGE=./filename.rom. The process takes a lot to complete but after
finish, the last message of JTAGOMAT saying "Flashing process finished OK"
(or something similar) doesn't appear. On the other hand, if I burn
bootmon.bin, all goes OK (the message appears). I think the problem is in
making the image (I suspect some changes should be made on the makefile but
I'm not sure what to do).

Kind regards,

Jose Vicente.