[En-Nut-Discussion] WG: UART 0 + 1

Hermann Schulz hs at ehse.de
Tue Feb 27 18:33:42 CET 2007

Hello Harald,

the type of len is int, from the sample UART.c with little changes.
First I use the ICC7AVR 7.09 and yesterday I installed the Version 7.12.

In my old program from 04/2005 (ICCAVR V6x) work the read() function very
good.
Now I installed the Version 4.2.1 and built the program with the new
Version. All functions works fine (5 x UDP, telnet, I/O's, Timer Task, SIO 3
+ 4 over I2C) but the Uart 0 + 1 with the function read() works not right.

Then I use the uart.c example for better debugging and I have the same
problem.

Best regards
Hermann