[En-Nut-Discussion] Start on AT91SAM7X256

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jan 11 16:33:20 CET 2007

def at fea.kiev.ua schrieb:
> Hi All!
>
> I try run on my own board (AT91SAM7X256) ethernut 4.2.1.
> >From all peripherals there is only a quartz (18.432) and PLL filter.
> It is compiled on http://ethernut.de/en/documents/at91sam7x256.html
> After programming the processor does not carry out the program 8(
> In what my mistake?

No idea actually. The program is really simple and should work. Without
debugger and the capability to find out where the CPU is currently
running, there is not much you can do.

With the Turtelizer (free and open design based on the ATmega8)
http://jtagomat.sourceforge.net/use.html
the HALT command will help. The SAMICE provides similar commands.