[En-Nut-Discussion] RTL8019AS is not running

daniela_24 at gmx.de daniela_24 at gmx.de
Wed Jan 3 14:31:04 CET 2007

Hello,
I have a board which is like the ethernut 1.3g (Amega128 + RTL8019AS).
Until know I have often worked with it and everything was fine.
I have a running application to which use the webserver, too.

Now I think something is damaged :-(

I want to play my own application on it, an it says to this part of the code:

"if (NutRegisterDevice(&DEV_ETHER, 0, 0)) {
   fputs("Registering device failed\n", uart);
   }
 u_char mac[] = { MYMAC };
 if(NutNetIfConfig("eth0", mac, inet_addr(MYIP), inet_addr(MYMASK)) == 0)
   {
        fputs("NutDhcpIfConfig + ip + mask ", uart);

     #ifdef MYGATE
           if(NutIpRouteAdd(0, 0, inet_addr(MYGATE), &DEV_ETHER) == 0) {
                fputs("NutIpRouteAdd + MYGATE", uart);
            }
     #endif
    }
 printf("%s ready\n", inet_ntoa(confnet.cdn_ip_addr));
 printf("      Gateway:       %s\n", inet_ntoa(confnet.cdn_gateway));"

I only get this message:
0.0.0.0 ready
      Gateway:    0.0.0.0

When I play the basemon-Programm on this board it says:
Detecting NIC...   none

When I put a cable at the RJ45 the connected LED didn't go on.

What can I do?? I hope nothing is damaged because I need it soooo urgent!!!

I would be very grateful for some help!!!

Lot's of thanks, daniela