[En-Nut-Discussion] 940kBaud instead of 1MBaud by Nut OS 4.2.1

martin.anrig at ch.trumpf.com martin.anrig at ch.trumpf.com
Wed Jan 10 13:43:36 CET 2007

Dear Harald,
Thank you for the fast response. The CPU Clock Freuqunecy is really 45,2Mhz instead of 47,9Mhz.
I changed the divider and the multiplier to the original values (25/5) in crtat91sam7x256_rom.S and the CPU frequency is
again 47,9MHz. Now my application run identical on 4.1.9.8rc and 4.2.1.

Best regards

Martin Anrig

Elektronikentwicklung
TRUMPF Laser Marking Systems AG