[En-Nut-Discussion] ftpd problem

Jose Vicente Sanchez Ortega jvsanchezo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:36:23 CET 2007

Hello, all:

I have been making tests with ftpd sample. When I upload a file to the
Ethernut, the process works well but when I download a file from the
Ethernut, the process is aborted after a short period of time (por example,
downloading a 1 Mb file, the process is aborted at 34635 bytes, but the
number varies).

I have added some tracing to the source code of the libraries where the FTP
transfer is made and I have seen several 1460 bytes read OK, then a shortest
read (for example 384 bytes) and the process is aborted.

Does anybody have any information about this issue?

Thanks in advance.

José Vicente.