[En-Nut-Discussion] NUT/OS configuration with ICCAVR

PragmaLab info at pragmalab.nl
Mon Jan 22 11:13:38 CET 2007

Hello Jacob,

> I?m trying to configurate Nut/OS with imagecraft compiler.
> I'm using Nut/OS 4.2.1 with imagecraft 7.
>
> I get the following messageand have the following error (701)
> when i configurate Nut/OS.
>
> !X The compiler has failed an internal consistency check.
> This may be due
>
> to incorrect input or an internal error. Please report the information
>
> p->kids[1] && p->kids[1]->op == RIGHT at ..\stmt.c(701) to
> "ImageCraft" support at imagecraft.com
>
> make[1]: *** [route.o] Error 1
>
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> 13:50:29: ----- 'make all' failed with error 2 -----
>

> I really hope that anyone can help me with this problem.

NutOS 4.2.1 can't be compiled with the latest ICC (7.10). Indeed it results
in the error you describe. Richard (Imagecraft) has solved the problem after
I reported this error and he sent me a patch for it some weeks ago. It had
somethhing to do with NutOS include files. If you want I can sent you the
patch by E-mail. Just let me know (info at pragmalab.nl).

best regards,
Rob van Lieshout